Pop goes the BABY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It about a year or so we may go back to the drawing board to discuss future Bulla-borg concepts.. till then its working on the programming of the current models.

Now Colin, I need to ponder this question....

Seing that since Our B-Days are 13 days apart, the boys Well X-Man and Brennan are 10 days apart. and now Ian and myself. Was this planned or just a luck of the draw????

novafury:
Now Colin, I need to ponder this question....

Seing that since Our B-Days are 13 days apart, the boys Well X-Man and Brennan are 10 days apart. and now Ian and myself. Was this planned or just a luck of the draw????
When was your mother's b'day? Or do you have sisters? Maybe if they are aiming at a girl next time around....

simbrooks:
When was your mother's b'day? Or do you have sisters? Maybe if they are aiming at a girl next time around....

Well Hopefully next time around for either of us maybe we should look towards Kris's B-Day lol

novafury:
Well Hopefully next time around for either of us maybe we should look towards Kris's B-Day lol
Assuming the next one goes full cycle (did Xavier make it to 9 months?), they would have to get back to the drawing board around 9/28 - keep that date in mind Colin :wink:

Hmmm that sounds like smack in the middle of high hurricane season!
(anybody else not gonna be surprised when there are a higher than average number of babies being born end of May-beginning of June??)

Scuba_Jenny:
Hmmm that sounds like smack in the middle of high hurricane season!
(anybody else not gonna be surprised when there are a higher than average number of babies being born end of May-beginning of June??)
I found plenty of things to do when trapped in my house by 3 hurricanes, no babies resulted from any of them :wink:

simbrooks:
I found plenty of things to do when trapped in my house by 3 hurricanes, no babies resulted from any of them :wink:

That you know of Simon LOL :eyebrow:
Would make for an interesting novel though..

:laughing: I'm staying out of this one

LOL. He left it WIDE open...... Closing the door now>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom