Pop goes the BABY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Per Brian's post above, Ian decided to join his big brother a little earlier than expected. After a quiet morning making breakfast after all the New Year's excitement, Kris went from zero to 60 in about an hour.....after some fast packing and planning, she and Colin were off to the birthing center, with entourage in tow behind, @ 11:30 am.
At 4:02 PM, Ian Bulla joined the ranks at 5 lbs 14 oz, (phew, Kris, no nine pounders after all), and 18 inches long, born to the tune of (appropriately),"Mother, Mother Ocean" (also known as A Pirate Looks at 40 :wink: ).

I'll let baitedstorm finish the inside info later, and I'm sure Mom and Dad will be along soon enough as well.

Many, many congrats and Kudos to Colin and Kris, the two most amazing parents I've ever met!

Congrats guys...... Welcome to the world Ian...... My emotions are still waaaay to high to talk about it all so for now all I can say is he is soooooo beautiful!

congratz, guys!!

and welcome home Ian :wink:

Colin/Kris, I must say this again Congrats he is a spitting image of X-Man, and this is truly the Best B-Day present anyone could ask for......

See ya'll soon

Great News! Congrats to all.

Happy Birthday Ian!!

:hb2:

:balloon

Many congrats to all: Mom, Dad, Brother and Baby! Not to mention all of the Conch Diver support staff! I sure hate that I missed this trip!

All the best,
Grier

Welcome to the world Ian. I am so blessed your mom and dad allowed me (and the rest of us) to share the joy of your birth. You are one little cutie.
Kris, you rock! You were so at peace, (ok between contractions you were so peaceful) and so in tune with what you had to do. I admire you. You are a really special person! Can't wait to read Ian's "trip report!" LOL

Well i finally get to post about this after just over 7 hours of knowing, but being away from the computer! I cant tell who won the sweepstake as it depends if we take the busts (ie 1/1 and earlier) into account, the weights were all way over, do you want it by day, time and weight? Three prizes?

Well done Kris, hope you enjoy your new bundle of joy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom