Pop goes the BABY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still no baby at the Bulla household and not much action in that way from a day of BBQ-ing :wink:

KBulla:
Get the bets in - at 50% effaced, 2cm dialation, and in a -1 station... Houston, all systems are clear for launch. It's all a matter of when the launch window is going to appear!

Kris:
Are you still 2cm and 50% effaced?

:eyebrow: we're taking Kris for a long walk!!!!!

Ok. Well I'm praying for you all. I was 10 days late with my youngest. So that could put Ian back at my Jan 12th B day!

We'll see. :)

:balloon

Ok, upon further reflection and spending the time here this weekend, i am saying 1/6 @ 3pm, same weight as before.

WooooHooooo! the baby is here so I win..... ok, so he's not but Iknow he'll be here soon.

I'm seriously thinking that baby is on his way... Kris is having all kinds of stuff happening. Oh my goodness, Kris just said she thinks Ian is coming today (midwife has been called) :cheering:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom