Pop goes the BABY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBulla:
Get the bets in - at 50% effaced, 2cm dialation, and in a -1 station... Houston, all systems are clear for launch. It's all a matter of when the launch window is going to appear!

11:59PM, 12/31/04

7lbs 1 ounce

Hope you need the tax deduction this year!

Jeff

Dee:
Of course he'll come on my birthday, Jan. 3., 8:03 pm, and I'm just guessing after seeing pics of his Dad that's he'll go for around 8lb, 6oz
Ahem. OUR brithday, Dee? :wink:

KBulla:
Get the bets in - at 50% effaced, 2cm dialation, and in a -1 station... Houston, all systems are clear for launch. It's all a matter of when the launch window is going to appear!
Oh my! 50%? Can I change my guess?

dang it, KBulla...

hey, there's a nice (used) snorkel in it for you if you can only hold
on until the 10th of January!!!

Sorry Natasha, Kris just told me that she can't go tomorrow cause she hasn't packed her bags yet.

It would be neat for a girl or boy to be born on Dee's and Marvel's birthday. On the other hand if it's born on Dec. 31, Another tax deduction.

Baby update please. Has anything progressed over night? :winky:

Just think of Johnny Bench seating at one end saying "Breath, Breath, push him out, push him out, way out!". :cheering:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom