Portage Quarry--legends Of Diving -this Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam Miller III

Scuba Legend
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
CALIFORNIA: Where recreational diving began!
# of dives
5000 - ∞
The second annual legends of diving will be this week end at Portage quarry in Ohio.
Featured will be Miss SCUBA DIVER, Zale Parry, Sam Lecocq, inventor of the single hose regulator, Alex Pierce World Sea Hunt expert and others.

Suggest checking www.portagequarry.com - Legends of Diving..

SDM

sam miller:
The second annual legends of diving will be this week end at Portage quarry in Ohio.
Featured will be Miss SCUBA DIVER, Zale Parry, Sam Lecocq, inventor of the single hose regulator, Alex Pierce World Sea Hunt expert and others.

Suggest checking www.portagequarry.com - Legends of Diving..

SDM
I will see you there on Friday night, Sam! Will be there the whole weekend. Looking forward to it.

Friday! That is only TWO Days from now!

Will arrive early Friday AM catch 40 winks at motel then slip over to PQ.
If you arrive in the afternoon and check-in give me a ring at my room.

Zale is comming earlier, Alex is driving down from Canada should arrive about same time as you, Sam & Debbie are coming from Northern Indiana do not know when they will arrive arrive.

So let the games begin..

And the games begin with a grazing social at the quarry around 5:00 PM

Looking forward to it!

sdm

sam miller:
Friday! That is only TWO Days from now!

Will arrive early Friday AM catch 40 winks at motel then slip over to PQ.
If you arrive in the afternoon and check-in give me a ring at my room.

Zale is comming earlier, Alex is driving down from Canada should arrive about same time as you, Sam & Debbie are coming from Northern Indiana do not know when they will arrive arrive.

So let the games begin..

And the games begin with a grazing social at the quarry around 5:00 PM

Looking forward to it!

sdm
I know!!! I am so excited. We plan on leaving around 2 p.m. and it will take us a good 4 hours to get there. I am sure we will stop at least once for a break. We should be there by around 7 or before.

and I'm hoping to be at the quarry between 3-4pm on Friday!

I DG,
Regester and rush over to PQ ... for introductions and Stories...All of course are TRUE!

And 4Kman we will see you there!

sdm

k4man:
and I'm hoping to be at the quarry between 3-4pm on Friday!
Terrific! I am sure we will see you there!!!! It will be such a great weekend and a VERY HOT weekend. Temps are still going to be in the mid nineties here through the weekend with very high humidity. Does anyone know what the water temp and vis is like at PQ? Looks like the last update on the website was in July. I am SURE it is much warmer in the water now with the temps we have had as long as we have had them.

sam miller:
I DG,
Regester and rush over to PQ ... for introductions and Stories...All of course are TRUE!

And 4Kman we will see you there!

sdm
Bring some cool clothing! Its been incredibly hot and humid here. Have a safe and great flight on the way here Sam! Will see you on Friday!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom