Portland Brownstone Quarries - Calling all brownstoned divers!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

umm...FRANK! wake up. Diving this weekend? Camping too please?

dbg40:
done, also sent a letter to the first selectwoman
Dave the first select woman got youre e-mail and said it was nice. She also said the last time she checked you hadnt registered to vote ..... You have untill 4:30 today or tomorrow to get your butt down there. You bald headed *******.

That's unusual, in that I have voted in every election for the 5 years that I have lived here. ??? Possibly she has been misinformed, or I am a pawn in some vast conspiracy.
eather way, i'll check.

JimJam:
You say the "greatest" need is for out of state emailers...would it be at all helpful for us Connecticut residents (in and/or out of Portland) to write in?

Jim,

Didnt you move to Portland yet?? We need you at the meeting tomorrow.... Looks like I got a couple more comfirmations on yes votes tonight.. My wife went to some more of the neighbors and they didnt even know anything about the project, so we roped them in.. But since Dave cant vote anyway, somebody needs to take up his slack..

In case anybody from town - including Dave is on this board, from the Town of Portland here is some usefull info for today:

( From Susan Bandsfield)

REMINDER
Please remind everyone that they must be registered to vote in Portland if they want to attend tomorrow!

If you know anyone who needs to register to vote they can do so at the Town Clerk's office tomorrow 8:30 - 4:30 pm. They can also call the Town Clerk at 342-6743 to determine if they can vote.

If they are not registered - they cannot vote and they have no say. There must be a majority of yes votes for this to pass.
Please let your friends know about the requirement to be a registered voter."

Thanks again,
Susan S. Bransfield
First Selectwoman
Town of Portland
P.O. Box 71
Portland, CT 06480
860.342.6715 tele. 860.342.6714 fax.
sbransfield@portlandct.org

Frank-

Would there be any advantage/disadvantage to having a hoard of us Non-Portland residents show up tonight? I was thinking about picketting in full gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom