Portland Brownstone Quarries - Calling all brownstoned divers!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimJam:
Frank-

Would there be any advantage/disadvantage to having a hoard of us Non-Portland residents show up tonight? I was thinking about picketting in full gear.

...or better yet, why not streak through the town meeting? DBG40 volunteers!

JimJam:
Frank-

Would there be any advantage/disadvantage to having a hoard of us Non-Portland residents show up tonight? I was thinking about picketting in full gear.

Jim,
I was wondering the same thing.

JimJam:
...or better yet, why not streak through the town meeting? DBG40 volunteers!
If you would like to attend, thats cool. If the woman wish to streak . Thats cool. If the men wish to streak I not going to show. P.S f the black two sugars. This calls for two nips Of JD.

The voting for the divepark in the Portland quarries was overwhelmingy passed. It was decided in a town meeting less than one hour ago. Heartfelt congratulations to the brothers Hayes, for their exhausting work in trying to get this done. Frank has just told me that there will be diving this weekend, lets get together to help them celebrate their hard won victory, it will be great for us all. WELL DONE guys!!!

Congratulations are definatly in order. I'm going to try to make it Sunday for a couple of tanks. Can't wait til they get everything done. It's going to be great to have a park so close to home to go diving in.
Shane

dbg40:
The voting for the divepark in the Portland quarries was overwhelmingy passed. It was decided in a town meeting less than one hour ago. Heartfelt congratulations to the brothers Hayes, for their exhausting work in trying to get this done. Frank has just told me that there will be diving this weekend, lets get together to help them celebrate their hard won victory, it will be great for us all. WELL DONE guys!!!

Congrats everybody!

dbg40:

WELL DONE indeed. Thanks for the update.

Congrats to Frank, Ed and Shawn!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a hard fought battle, and the Good side prevailed!!!!!

I wish I could make it this weekend, but I am out.. Everybody need to bring Fran one congratulatory "Black two sugars" with a little JD...

Thanks to everybody that supported us Portlanders tonight!!!! Espically JimJam and Family for making the treck and staying for the whole meeting.

free captains for all at the quarry this weekend right frank?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom