Portland Quarry & Other New England Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSarus:
Who owns it now. I may go to city hall. Did someone just buy it from the town ? They have a large crew that dives with that shop and I'm sure they get lots of volunteers.
THE TOWN OF PORTLAND OWNS THE PROPERTY SO IF SCUBA SHACK IS DIVING THERE THEY MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE TOWN

THAT'S WHAT I SAID. YOU MIGHT WANT TO TAKE OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK SO IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING.

scuba BRUCE:
THE TOWN OF PORTLAND OWNS THE PROPERTY SO IF SCUBA SHACK IS DIVING THERE THEY MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE TOWN

Soggy:
THAT'S WHAT I SAID. YOU MIGHT WANT TO TAKE OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK SO IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING.
SORRY DID NOT SEE THE NEXT PAGE, AND IF I WANT MY CAP ON SO BE IT, IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH YOU GOT PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO THINKS HAVING CAPS ON IS ANNOYING. ARE YOU REALLY SHOUTING?

I guess we have problem Soggy.

WHO'S SHOUTING!!!!!!!1 WELL THEN IT GOES BACK TO THERE ARE NO SIGNS AT THE QUARRY TELLING PEOPLE TO KEEP OUT AND KAYACKERS USE THE QUARRY.

Now can anyone tell me how to get the Solo Diver Label off my profile. All I did was click on an icon to get into the group and now I'm labeled a solo diver although I only rarely occasionally dive alone and don't condone it.

ScubaSarus:
WHO'S SHOUTING!!!!!!!1 WELL THEN IT GOES BACK TO THERE ARE NO SIGNS AT THE QUARRY TELLING PEOPLE TO KEEP OUT AND KAYACKERS USE THE QUARRY.

Now can anyone tell me how to get the Solo Diver Label off my profile. All I did was click on an icon to get into the group and now I'm labeled a solo diver although I only rarely occasionally dive alone and don't condone it.

Too late - you've already been ousted from the buddy diving camp! (ha ha)

No wonder Im having trouble finding a buddy lately. Surprised I havent gotten any flame mail.

ScubaSarus:

The gate to the quarry is normally locked, so people would have to sneak in or have permission from the town/Scuba Shack.

Aren't there 2 foot paths on either side of the gate which is about 50 ft from the ramp leading into the water.

Back
Top Bottom