Post Procedure and Policy in Classified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fpiera

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I cannot post an equipment for sale in Classified. I have posted in the past. The message "You have insufficient priviledges to post here." is displayed. Why?

there is now a minimum number of posts in order to interact in the classifieds and via DM

...and via DM? what does that mean DM?

Direct message, sending private messages to a board member

Not sure why this is posted in the Dive Right in Scuba forum?

One reason you have insufficient privileges is so that you hang out for a little while and find your rway around the board.

For instance, posting in the Dive Right In Scuba private forum is not at all the correct place to post. The correct place is site feedback, so I helpfully moved your post.

I cannot post an equipment for sale in Classified. I have posted in the past. The message "You have insufficient priviledges to post here." is displayed. Why?
Hey, did you figure this out? I would like to post some items to sell also. Very difficult
Gary

Hey, did you figure this out? I would like to post some items to sell also. Very difficult
Gary
It is useful to read the description of each forum as some have different rules. For the classifieds part of the forum description is:

"Members require a minimum of 10 posts before starting a thread."

So new members need to participate on the board somewhere before flogging gear.

Gary
There is now a minimum number of posts in order to interact in the classifieds and via DM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom