Post Procedure and Policy in Classified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same issue here for me. Been a member of ScubaBoard for several years and enjoy the site greatly. I tend to listen and learn and not run my mouth, so I don't have, what would have been, rhetorical comments/posts. Now my health is forcing me to sell a lot of good equipment at a cheap price and wanted to share the deals with members here. But, nope, gotta jump through 10 hoops first. That's lame.

Same issue here for me. Been a member of ScubaBoard for several years and enjoy the site greatly. I tend to listen and learn and not run my mouth, so I don't have, what would have been, rhetorical comments/posts. Now my health is forcing me to sell a lot of good equipment at a cheap price and wanted to share the deals with members here. But, nope, gotta jump through 10 hoops first. That's lame.
Yes, it is lame but is a layer of protection from bots and scammers I think. Makes me wonder though, with AI progression how effective this layer will be in the future. Those neural networks can pretend to carry all kimd of conversations. Also 10 posts is really not a big price to pay to sell gear to good similar minded guys and girls on the board. Any how, post about grovespring, MO, diving in MO, your favorite place to dive, your dive set up, your opinion on AI and I bet you will be right there. God forbid you will get in an argument with someone here.… you will get over your limit before you know it.:)

Yes, it is lame but is a layer of protection from bots and scammers I think. Makes me wonder though, with AI progression how effective this layer will be in the future. Those neural networks can pretend to carry all kimd of conversations. Also 10 posts is really not a big price to pay to sell gear to good similar minded guys and girls on the board. Any how, post about grovespring, MO, diving in MO, your favorite place to dive, your dive set up, your opinion on AI and I bet you will be right there. God forbid you will get in an argument with someone here.… you will get over your limit before you know it.:)
Thanks for the response. I can appreciate the need of protecting the members from money grubbing scammers. The desire for money has truly become the source of all evil.

Thanks for the response. I can appreciate the need of protecting the members from money grubbing scammers. The desire for money has truly become the source of all evil.
That’s 3 so far.

Back
Top Bottom