Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Husband and wife at breakfast.

Wife: "honey, if I ever die would you get married again?
Husband: "no I only love you"
Wife: "I'd want you to get married again"
Husband: "OK"
Wife: "If you do get married again, would your new wife live here in our house?"
Husband: "No. this is our house"
Wife: "I'd want her to live in our house"
Husband: "OK"
Wife: "Would you let your new wife dive with my Poisedin Odin reg"
Husband: "No. She's left handed"
most funny is not a "future wife" exists, but that Poseidon reg is right (or left) handed :)

Another Larson classic:

Attachments

• 8bac5d915829dfa9eab7c0d58e7bd770.jpg
    8bac5d915829dfa9eab7c0d58e7bd770.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 87
most funny is not a "future wife" exists, but that Poseidon reg is right (or left) handed :)

Sorry for dissecting the frog here but the joke is a take-off of an old joke about golf clubs.

Sorry for dissecting the frog here but the joke is a take-off of an old joke about golf clubs.

Exactly...... Chilly is spot on. I just tried to make it SCUBA related and obviously failed!!!! :)

Must be a continuing theme -- and it is "octopuses," for all of those who had suffered through Catholic school Latin. The word, "octopus" is Greek in origin and the "i" is specific to a Latin plural.

Received a red mark for that once, as a kid -- never forgot . . .

Attachments

• 9b67a7462d4d570fdacb7a8ff25b1746.jpg
    9b67a7462d4d570fdacb7a8ff25b1746.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 63
Exactly...... Chilly is spot on. I just tried to make it SCUBA related and obviously failed!!!! :)
You could have used a wetsuit size and the reply would be that she was two sizes smaller! Ouch!

main-qimg-aaa8961c0497aad499034d7d939d2772.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom