Pow Bbq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knives

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Preserve Our Wrecks (POW) is having their annual BBQ on September 5 . DW charters is offering a free one tank dive on the Munson to the first 8 who join POW that day. PM me for details.

Thanks Tom.... It was a great weekend of diving and The POW BBQ was a very nice way to wrap up the weekend...Thanks to all the other POw members..Mae, Wayne, Cliff and Karen..and all the others...

:luxhello:
I would like to thank all of the executive members that took part in the POW BBQ which was hosted by Limestone Dive Center. I think things went off well and all that were present had a good time. I know when I talked to members of a Visiting Dive Club (Super Turtles) they commented on how well things went.

A special thanks goes out to Cliff at Limestone Dive Center for hosting the event and he even got into the spirit be showing us his skills as a cook as well as a Dive shop/Charter operator. I had a good time Cliff thanks maybe we can do it again in the future.

A very special thanks goes out to Ann (knives) for her work in preparing this annual social event. A job well done Ann

Also showing his cooking skills was Joe , thanks for helping out

To Mae a big thank you for the great food you brought
Last but certainly not least a thanks goes out to Karen and Elsie for helping out with salads and drinks

To all those that missed a well organized event with good company and great food we hope to see you next year at the annual POW BBQ/Fundraiser

Again Thanks to all
Wayne
President

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom