Pre-Dive Music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the responses so far... well, most of them anyway :D Rubixcube, I love the Flyod- Echoes suggestion....I'd have to consider that up there in the top 5 scuba songs for sure. I'm a huge fan of that one myself :) After a lot of thought, here's one for you that is guaranteed to put a smile on your face and cut your air consumption by 1/3! :shocked2: Anyway, if there ever was a SCUBA song, this would have to be in the conversation....

YouTube - Brian Eno -- Deep Blue Day

Enjoy! :coffee:

Howler :D

I was once on a night dive when some wise guy brought a casette player (long time ago) with the cello music from Jaws. Pressed play just before we were due to splash, and even the veterans told him to turn it the hell off. Very creepy.

I was once on a night dive when some wise guy brought a casette player (long time ago) with the cello music from Jaws. Pressed play just before we were due to splash, and even the veterans told him to turn it the hell off. Very creepy.

Not cool....not cool at all :) I doubt I'd want to get in the water after that...:shocked2:

Blue Oyster Cult "Don't Fear the Reaper" great for shark dives or "Octopus I love You', Johnny Rivers "Into the Mystic

I never knew there was a cover of "Into the Mystic"...Van Morrison's original was always a favorite of mine, and you're right...it makes a nice scuba song! :)

Hammerhead Shark by David Lee Roth? :D

Always reminds me of a Blue O Two liveaboard at Daedalus and a very sucessful shark dive!

I used to psych up with the Pixies Bossanova. Lately I'm drawn to Kraftwerk's Autobahn and Kashmir by Led Zep.

More interesting to me is what sort of music people like to listen to after diving.

I have never really thought of music for diving, but this Sat. we will spend 2 hours driving to the quarry and I am sure my daughter will have music blairing the whole time. I will have a wake up of Motorhead, Saving Able, Rush, AC/DC, Seether (did I spell that right), Slaughter, Lynyrd, Guns n Roses. Which I like most, but I would prefer me some Molly Hatchet, a couple of Eminem songs, Stevie Ray, a little Humble Pie and throw some hair bands in there for good measure. Thankfully we both like the same music and she likes anything with a lot of drums, as she is learning to play drums, so any Rush is always a plus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom