Pre-Meet & Greet Sunday AM Dive 12/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jenny just cancelled for Sunday AM :crying:

back40:
Is there a definate Sunday AM preParty dive? Beach/Boat?
back40
I really want to but might have to take hubby to the airport. As of right now there are only three interested parties. Right now I am still planning on it - might just be a last minute (Friday or Saturday) decision.

Due To Circumstances Outside My Control .... Have To Cancel This - So If Anyone Was Still Considering Coming With Me Sunday Morning - Sorry!!!

Have To Take Hubby To The Airport And He Didn't Really Appreciate My Saying "take A Cab!":no

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE PARTY INSTEAD!

ReneeC:
Due To Circumstances Outside My Control .... Have To Cancel This - So If Anyone Was Still Considering Coming With Me Sunday Morning - Sorry!!!

Have To Take Hubby To The Airport And He Didn't Really Appreciate My Saying "take A Cab!":no

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE PARTY INSTEAD!
I can't believe you told him to take a cab. The tri-rail goes right to the airport.

We're going out with Kbeck and Walter if anyone's interested..... 2 tank drift dive 60-70 max.

baitedstorm:
We're going out with Kbeck and Walter if anyone's interested..... 2 tank drift dive 60-70 max.
I'm so glad you hooked up with them. I was feeling really bad about backing out! I'll just have to make it up to everyone with those marguaritas!

no worries Renee, being in the "dog house" sucks (been there a few times myself) drive your hubby to the airport and we'll see you on Sunday avro.

I am interested - but need more info to make a definate yes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom