Problem with N2ition 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For my self, I bought my N2ition 3 at the beggining of last year and during last summer, I had to change the battery. I dont use very often the compass or the back light (the back light lumination is to low so I prefer to light it with my dive light). The water in my area is constent between 32 or 34 degres ;-)

Yes it arrived and I did some initial testing on it last Thursday.
So far everything checks out okay.
The battery looks like it was changed and had a good charge.
We put it in the pot for two hours and had no failure.
Then left it in over-night and got it to lock out as it should.
It was tested several times after that to make sure it wasn't pulling too much power and everything checks out.
I got word today that your unit has been shipped back with the OK stamp.

All fingers still pointing to weak factory batteries failing after about 30 hours.
The new battery you had installed should last at least 100 dive hours.

Thanks for your help! We only have a pool this weekend but should be doing some deep trimix lake dives in about another week so it will get a good test on my end!! I REALLY appreciate the fact that we can communicate with the mfgs here and you have really been super responsive...it's nice to deal with a company that obviously takes customer service VERY serious!! Thanks again!!

Just to clear something up - Gibby does not work as a paid employee of Zeagle Systems. He does this because his shop sells Zeagle gear - and he is a computer geek. :wink:

Zeagle is fortunate to have Gibby helping out with this whole computer and software stuff!!!

Scott

:D I work for a beer and the occasional shameless plug.

Back
Top Bottom