ProDive Manly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryoung99

Registered
Reaction score
I was curious if anyone knows if JJ still has ProDive Manly (formerly ProDive Brookvale)?

We dove with them in 97-98 when we lived in Oz. Heading back that way next November and want to see them again.

As always not trip to Oz is complete without seeing Chris up at Fish Rock and Rotten Ron in Forester.

Rick

Prodive Manly are still in Manly. I dont know the store too well, I have only bought mask and snorkel there. I didnt meet a but who knows he may still be there. if you're coming down to Sydney anyway. I suggest you go to Bare Island aswell (near the airport in Botany Bay). Its great diving! If you're into sharks, there are some Port Jacksons at bare island, and grey nurse at maroubra. If you need to buy/hire anything while you're here i strongly suggest Sydney Dive Acadamy, they're hands down the best LDS. (this coming from a person who travels 2-2.5hrs to get there, instead of half hr to the closest one.)

Have fun in Sydney!
Safe Diving!
Emilie

ryoung99:
I was curious if anyone knows if JJ still has ProDive Manly (formerly ProDive Brookvale)?

We dove with them in 97-98 when we lived in Oz. Heading back that way next November and want to see them again.

As always not trip to Oz is complete without seeing Chris up at Fish Rock and Rotten Ron in Forester.

Rick
Don't know who owns the shop, but I go out on their boat whenever I'm in Sydney, which is several times a year. I'm very happy with their operation.

Back
Top Bottom