Promaster Hyper Aqualand by Citizen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got the TiTanium Duplex and yes, it is overly sensitive.... but then again so are most computers if you were to hold it in your hand and flail like a newbie :D Don't ask me how I found that one out... let's just say it should be on an epidode of When animals attack! LOL!

rapid ascent alarm sounds when ascent rate exceeds 1.5 metres in ten seconds (according to documentation). That's about 40 ft/min, so I suppose that if you're a deep diver that comes up at 60 ft/min when deeper, it'll probably beep more than you want.

I've never had trouble with it beeping too much either ascending normally or with rapid arm movements (which I don't normally do). Mostly, my Suunto beeps at me more than the watch.

-Simon

Stephan, the alarm really doesn't bother me too much unless I'm teaching CESA's. In that case I just pull my glove entirely over the watch. Otherwise they are beautiful units. They display in (some cases) more info than my Cobra without having to download.

Stephan, FYI: I prodealed mine as an Instructor. It's a bit of a hassle but it will save you lots of dough. :D

Hi Joewr,
I bought a porsche 3atm water resistant watch with red +blue crown ring,
at the pawn shop.
Do you think it could go down to 90 ft?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom