Props to axua for a memorable Rescue Diver course!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
:party2:congratulations to all of you :cake: heard you all had a great time :D we'll all now feel safer diving with rescue people like you :wink: just hope you'll never get to practice your skills on me :)

pictures???

uploaded several pics to my gallery, including several from our night dive :D

hey, good to hear it was a great time! No wonder it was so quiet on the board this weekend!

so I'm off to Hong Kong in a couple of hours... Spur of the moment - my tito and tita asked if I could come to take the little cousins trick-or-treating in Discovery Bay, Lantau. Heheh, happy halloween everyone!

I also, just finished my Deep Dive on the weekend for my AOW. It wasn't really that deep though, 24m max
All I need is a night dive and a CCARD and im an AOW certified haha.

chip104:
hey, good to hear it was a great time! No wonder it was so quiet on the board this weekend!

so I'm off to Hong Kong in a couple of hours... Spur of the moment - my tito and tita asked if I could come to take the little cousins trick-or-treating in Discovery Bay, Lantau. Heheh, happy halloween everyone!

have a good time in hk bro! check out the gear shops they are supposed to be really competetive! if you have time check out club dragon-i hehe

jonix:
uploaded several pics to my gallery, including several from our night dive :D

saw them. they're great! made one comment. hee hee... :D

iris_ice:
saw them. they're great! made one comment. hee hee... :D

pokerface.gif

greatwolf:
Night dive to go and I'm done. Too bad my earlier night dive can't be credited for this course...
Look at it this way.... you get to do another dive :D

Congrats to all for completing your rescue course.
Kudos to your instructor for making it a fun learning experience :14:

Snowbear:
Look at it this way.... you get to do another dive :D

Congrats to all for completing your rescue course.
Kudos to your instructor for making it a fun learning experience :14:

It's on a weekday though, which means I'll have to call in sick(good thing none of my workmates are SB-ers...lol. ) to attend the night dive... I hope I get a chance to deploy my SMB on this dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom