Proteus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A group of us from NJ are diving the Proteus as well...hopefully(weather is looking a bit iffy). Would like to hear what anyone has to say about the wreck since the storm. We are diving w/ Outer Banks diving, what boat are you going on?

I was going to try and dive with Outer Banks also, I think with your group if there was any spots open. Went ahead and got a spot with Lynnhaven Dive Centers boat from Va Bch. They have thier boat in Hatteras this month, I wish I could have gone with your group though. I was in contact with Amy, was that the same group you are with?

We never made it down, the trip was called off thursday night due to seas. We didnt want to drive all the way down only to dive Saturday. Did you make it out? I know Capt Mike Hillard from LynnHaven, I spent a week on his boat the Sea Fever last September, great trip.

We did get down on Sat. Went out but had to come back in, just too rough. Dive was called off. Capt. Charlie was Captain on the Miss Lindsey that day. Stopped in to Outer Banks Diving since we were down there already. Amy and Johnny are good people. I plan on diving with them next time I go to Hatteras.

Back
Top Bottom