Proxy Buying Service for Gear - Boca Raton, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deathereum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Not sure if this is the right forum to ask, apologies if it isn't.

I'm looking to buy a set of regulators and I've found a seller in Boca Raton, FL. He only wants an in person pickup and cash payment. Probably a stretch but are there any service providers/individuals/dive shops who can purchase and collect the item on my behalf and ship it to an address of my choice for a service fee?

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask, apologies if it isn't.

I'm looking to buy a set of regulators and I've found a seller in Boca Raton, FL. He only wants an in person pickup and cash payment. Probably a stretch but are there any service providers/individuals/dive shops who can purchase and collect the item on my behalf and ship it to an address of my choice for a service fee?

Thanks
you might try posting in the buy and sell section on this site. there may be someone in boca that would be willing to pick up your regs and ship them to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom