Public Apology

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla once bubbled...
I did a little search on this and am somewhat perplexed that you posted an apology. The boat sank, some guy pee'd and found out the boat was sinking. His herbal sleep remedy had conveniently been blown overboard or his insomnia would have been subdued and people would have had a very rude awakening. Lastly, according to the aticle on the linked site, the dive group on board the vessel saved themselves with little or no crew intervention.

False sinking boat report? If not, no worries mate!

Im guessing it was the comment referring to the person taking illegal substances on the boat.

I also feel I need to apologize here. Though not as good as some of the other here.

I want to apolgize to everyone, in advance, for everything. I am so sorry.

"This reply represents only an opinion. However factual this response may or may not be, it is is merely the expression of thought. Additionally, this expression is not meant as truth and shall not be utilized in a any court of law."

I like it. I'd use it but then I might have to apologize to and I ain't gonna do that. Sorry.

Ooops.

I seem to understand what you said, but I don`t think that I
realize that what I heard is not what you meant.

TRIG
:)

DutchDown once bubbled...
Dave ain't here, man.

"Am I driving okay, man?"

"Ahh, I think were parked, man."

:)

SS

CBulla once bubbled...

False sinking boat report? If not, no worries mate!

The boat did sink, just some of the other things i said were wrong

I know for a fact that the boat sunk , as i have read the SEARCH AND RESCUE report issused by the Naval commander in charge of the rescue that was faxed back to the UK for the divers to persue insurance claims .

Andy

Man...did I just start a new trend here? May I suggest a forum dedicated to public apologies? Only rule is...no free spech. :)

NatureDiver once bubbled...
Man...did I just start a new trend here? May I suggest a forum dedicated to public apologies? Only rule is...no free spech. :)

LOL - you just made my night!

Back
Top Bottom