Puerto Galera / Sabang quick in and out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info, WOODMAN, I am always really bad about getting souvenirs till the end of the trip and wishing I had done it early. The market at Batangas looks really interesting, but maybe we will have to save it for another time. I am getting really excited, we are closing in on 2 1/2 weeks!

The public markets at Batangas are a real hoot, and are so congested and stuffed with stuff that you almost have to bring your own air. Maybe if you slip the driver an extra twenty bucks US he will be more inclined to make time for this. It all depends on how tightly he is booked. Give it a try, but be sure to hang onto your valuables when you wade into that market. That's where I got a couple of balisong knives for ridiculously low prices, but then I had the circus of getting them out of the country and back home with me. But that is another story, and well documented in my old postings here if you are interested. I wish you luck with this, and keep hammering at it until you get what you want. Woody

Back
Top Bottom