Purchased a used ScubaPro pilot but it didn’t come with a LP hose. Could I just purchase any LP hose or would it have to be a very specific one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigAladdin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Also what length would the lp hose be? I’m looking at some lp hoses offered by deep 6. Would a 27inch deep 6 LP hose work for my scuba pro pilot bcd?

You don’t want an LP hose, you want a BC inflator hose. Different fitting. 27” sounds long to me, but I’d put it on a tank and measure it to be sure.

BTW, please get the BCD checked out by a shop or technician.

BTW, please get the BCD checked out by a shop or technician.
I actually bought it from a shop. Unfortunately owner passed away and wife did a close out sale today. The BCD came from them and they tested it and everything else purchased. I could’ve gotten the hose for free most likely but I forgot to ask now it’s too late to go back.

BC LP HOSE RUBBER, 27", BLACK - would this work? For some reason it says bc lp hose but has a small litttle red nub in the edge that looks different than usual bc hoses. Would this be incorrect in that case?
The red piece is just a cover to protect it from stuff getting in it while its not connected to a first stage. Its not actually part of the hose and pops off.

The red piece is just a cover to protect it from stuff getting in it while its not connected to a first stage. Its not actually part of the hose and pops off.
Thank you! This has been bugging me with searches lol. I’ll go ahead and order

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom