Pushed our luck at Pt. Vicente

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Merry Passage and I went to the well once too often. We dived the pinnacles off Pt. Vicente again, but this time the visibility was poor. We anchored at the south end of the reef where it meets the sand at ninety feet. I was hoping to see more rockfish there but we saw a lot of suspended sand in the water instead. Topside conditions couldn't have been better. It was a warm, sunny day with no wind and flat seas. We timed our dive with the high tide but somehow the dirty water came in from somewhere.

Photos at Pushed our luck at Pt. Vicente

Cool to see a handful of folks keeping diver.net alive. Although it doesn’t seem like a very secure platform.

what lights did you use

Ikelite DS161s
1701319547462.png

Cool to see a handful of folks keeping diver.net alive. Although it doesn’t seem like a very secure platform.
I get a lot of friends who tell me they enjoyed my posts there but they never comment. I wish Scubaboard allowed more images in posts like they used to so I wouldn't have to post a link each time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom