Pushing Limits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leadweight once bubbled...
I cant believe this thread is still going. Everybody get out of here and put on a few holiday pounds. The lucky get to go diving in their place of choice. I have to wait a week, but will then go for the beautiful waters of Roatan. As for the cave divers, may your HID lights burn bright, stay sharp, and live long.

Enjoy Roatan. I'll be mixing gas and packing until Monday for a short trip to Florida to assist with a trimix class.

Where ya divin?

You owe me a new keyboard :)

jeff

Divesherpa once bubbled...
Hey Mike,
I may go straight to the bar and drink a gallon of Wild Turkey and tell the locals that sleeping with their family is wrong.

Wes was right. I'm entirely too complacent.

Cheers and safe diving

We're going to be at 40 fathom. On the way home we may hit telford.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
We're going to be at 40 fathom. On the way home we may hit telford.

You may want to steer clear of Telford. I was there 2 weeks ago & it was NASTY in a big way. It was still tanic, like 3/4" vis. You may wanna try Orange Grove / Peacock. The Grove was clear as crystal then. Or call Bill for a report.

386-776-2299
rennaker@sidemount.com

Can You belive Hal got married?!

That isn't good news about Telford. We we're going to stop there because it may be late in the evening before we're in the area and of course Peacock will be closed.

That's funny about Hal. The last time I talked to hi (its been a couple of years) he was telling me how much the last one cost him.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
That isn't good news about Telford. We we're going to stop there because it may be late in the evening before we're in the area and of course Peacock will be closed.

That's funny about Hal. The last time I talked to hi (its been a couple of years) he was telling me how much the last one cost him.

Call Bill & see if you can get the key from him to do Cow. It's gated now since NSS bought it. BUt Bill has the key @ the shop.

:doctor:
You should never PUSH your limits but rather train to expand your knowledge and skill. There is nothing wrong in backing out today to try again tomorrow when better prepared.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom