Putting Together 2nd Order of DIMWIT T's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It seems like there are enough people interested in a second order of DIMWIT t-shirts. So, I'm going to try and do a second run that should be ready to deliver by mid-late July. If you're interested in a t-shirt let me know.

The shirts will probably run a couple of dollars more each unless we are able to put together a big order again. We really need at least 36 to do a second run to keep costs down. The next price break is at 70. They'll still be a bargain though as I intend to keep this little operation at the non-profit level.

PM me if you want a shirt and I'll get a final price from Austin Screen Printing. I'm off to Coz from July 5th to the 14th. I'll place the order while I'm there if we have enough interest.

Here's what we have to date:
BOgrady - 1 L gray, 1 L black (paid)
Chucksaul - 1 L pink (ladies), 1 XXL pink
Driftwood - 1 med pink (ladies), 1 XL gray
Ftwdiver14 - 1 L gray
Ianr33 - 1 black L
loudgonzo - 1 XXL gray, 1 XXL blk
Lowery399 - 1 XL Gray
NadMat - 3 XL gray, 1 XXL gray, 4 Sm Pink (for the wet t-shirt contest):D
sealskin98 - 1 gray med
YellowfinKunkfish - 1 pink med (ladies)
ZenDiver.3D - 1 medium gray, 1 large black, 1 large gray, 1 x-large gray

*We need another 11 to be able to do a second run of shirts.

Attachments

• DIMWIT_T-Shirt.jpg
    DIMWIT_T-Shirt.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Just PMed you the sizes and colors. Thanks a lot!

I'd like another ladies xl black please!

Someday we need to add the words, "Great vis is so overrated!"

:wink:

It seems like there are enough people interested in a second order of DIMWIT t-shirts. So, I'm going to try and do a second run that should be ready to deliver by mid-late July. If you're interested in a t-shirt let me know.

The shirts will probably run a couple of dollars more each unless we are able to put together a big order again. We really need at least 36 to do a second run to keep costs down. The next price break is at 70. They'll still be a bargain though as I intend to keep this little operation at the non-profit level.

PM me if you want a shirt and I'll get a final price from Austin Screen Printing. I'm off to Coz from July 5th to the 14th. I'll place the order while I'm there if we have enough interest.

Here's what we have to date:
BOgrady - 1 L gray, 1 L black (paid)
ChrisPete - 1 Lg gray
Chucksaul - 1 L pink (ladies), 1 XXL pink
Driftwood - 1 med pink (ladies), 1 XL gray
Foo - 1 xl black (ladies)
Ftwdiver14 - 1 L gray
Ianr33 - 1 black L
loudgonzo - 1 XXL gray, 1 XXL blk
Lowery399 - 1 XL Gray
NadMat - 3 XL gray, 1 XXL gray, 4 Sm Pink (for the wet t-shirt contest)
04.gif

sealskin98 - 1 gray med
YellowfinKunkfish - 1 pink med (ladies)
ZenDiver.3D - 1 medium gray, 1 large black, 1 large gray, 1 x-large gray

*We need another 9 to be able to do a second run of shirts.

Attachments

• DIMWIT_T-Shirt.jpg
    DIMWIT_T-Shirt.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I'd like another ladies xl black please!

Someday we need to add the words, "Great vis is so overrated!"

:wink:

If you're going to quote someone, you've got to get the quote correct. It should read: "Great Visibility is So Over Rated". Maybe it should include a small watch face next to it to give credit where credit is due. You wouldn't want to piss off the future governor of this great state.

I have had some great interest in my DIMWIT shirt out and around.....folks go 'what is a DIMWIT diver' ?? Lots of fun!

I have had some great interest in my DIMWIT shirt out and around.....folks go 'what is a DIMWIT diver' ?? Lots of fun!

I wear mine every time I go diving, and sometimes to work :wink:

Thats why I need at least 3 more just for me :D

Hey Texdiveguy, sorry you couldn't make it down for the ride on Roberts' boat on the 14th, I was looking forward to meeting you in person, checking out your solo setup(unless you've got a really good buddy or unusually good vis, some part of many Travis dives end up solo :wink: ). I couldn't get up to Fling the weekend after, would have been nice to meet some more Swampers. Hope to see ya out diving sometime, proudly proclaiming your DIMWIT status.

Back
Top Bottom