quarry diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been diving 6 months now, i am trying to do a lot of diffenent dives to get more expericent. so far my dives have been to obtain different levels of cert. i have very few what you would call fun or dives to just go dive. dont get me wrong all the dives are fun but they usally have some type of purpose.
i guess i was just looking for more expericened night divers for some advice or what to expect.

being it will be night, it will be cold. be sure and dress for this, in the water and when you get out. make sure you have warm clothing to put on when you get out of the water.

steve

thanks Steve
i will let you guys know tommorow how it goes, wish me luck.
later.
diver down

well guys the dive went great, air temp 62 water at 40 feet 59 with a 6.5 wet suit we did not even get a chill. we spent around 55 minutes on the dive. saw a lot of fish car, boat,airplane,school bus and a few other things not a bad expericence for the first night dive.
later zkeepr

On your first night dive. I really enjoy them. They give you a whole new perspective on what is underneath the surface.

you are right very addicting, i am already looking to do another night dive next week. maybe some of us in the ga. and charlotte area can get together.
later

I'm one of those who have about 50 dives @ Bluewater Scuba. Started diving there several years back. Decent freshwater diving close to Atlanta but the facilities were not a whole lot to brag about. They sold out about 2 years ago and the new owner has continuously put money into it. They have several new docks all set up for Scuba and training. The new onwer has done a really nice job. Only problem is that the water is cold at depth. Dove ther back in June and @ 75 ft it was 55 degrees, 82 on the surface. bring lots of rubber and a hood.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom