Quarry Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy, great picts. We need to dive together again. How about the Fall Gilboa Meet & Greet in Sept.? Also, you need to pick up a copy of "Relive the Memory" at Gilboa; you made it in about three or four clips. It goes on sale on May 18, the same day they're sinking the big helicopter. I'll be shooting that event also.

Barracuda2:
Andy, great picts. We need to dive together again. How about the Fall Gilboa Meet & Greet in Sept.? Also, you need to pick up a copy of "Relive the Memory" at Gilboa; you made it in about three or four clips. It goes on sale on May 18, the same day they're sinking the big helicopter. I'll be shooting that event also.

Any more info on the sinking..as to what time of day it may take place? I think I'm gonna take the day off and go see the sinking...maybe sneek in a dive or two.

Excellent pictures, especially Gilboa one...

Thanks!

What kind of camera did you use?

Barracuda2:

Sweet! I assume you pay your models what I do so I'll hold off on making a down payment on the Ferrari. :D

Are you available do dive this Monday? I'm looking to get in somewhere and I could meet you at Gilboa. PM me if you're interested. I don't think I'll make it to the sinking. I'd love to but I'd have to take a vacation day. And with the coming of my first child this July I'm saving as much vacation as I can. For some reason I think I may need to.:wink:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. The photos are from either my old Canon A85 or my Canon 20D which I started using in the Spring of 2006. Hopefully I'll be adding more information and photos as time allows.

But I just wanted to get some images out there to let people see what the quarries look like. Despite how some people really slag our quarries I think they're awesome. I don't have a boat and I can't afford to spend $100 bucks or more for a charter everytime I want to dive. The quarries offer a great place to do a pleasure or training dive for a reasonable fee. Can't beat it.

bladephotog:
I don't have a boat and I can't afford to spend $100 bucks or more for a charter everytime I want to dive. The quarries offer a great place to do a pleasure or training dive for a reasonable fee. Can't beat it.

hear...hear:D

bladephotog:
Thanks for the kind words everyone. The photos are from either my old Canon A85 or my Canon 20D which I started using in the Spring of 2006. Hopefully I'll be adding more information and photos as time allows.

So, the picture quality is not led by the equipment, but led by a technique (good photographer):wink:

Thanks and nice job again.

hoosier:
So, the picture quality is not led by the equipment, but led by a technique (good photographer):wink:

Thanks and nice job again.

Well, yes, I like to think it's the photographer only.:D But in truth, it is a combination of both. There are some things you just need the proper equipment for. But like anything, utimately it's the monkey behind the wheel.

Any info on the copter?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom