Quebec Diving News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok taz, now your'e on my list! LOL

thanks for the link bubble boy, I will be sending off emails and making phone calls to figure out what to do about the regulations. hopefully we can get the permit as a group for a "historical research expedition" :D

As I'm bordering "La Belle Province" I'm monitoring this perhaps a bit closer than others from Ontario. One reason, is the quarry I DM OWs in - is in Quebec. Another is a group of us are going once again, to Les Escoumins in the fall.

Will post as soon as I hear/see anything. The instructors I work for are keeping me informed too.

Reading the rules....... Does it mean they are a Quebec certified diver if they do day one of check outs in Quebec and day two in Ontario? Thats going to mess them up! Morrisons quarry is going to get really busy with people from Ottawa.

Back
Top Bottom