question about catching bugs in NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drew1

Registered
Reaction score
I am rather new to diving and I have been trying to find out what the regulations are for catching lobsters in New Jersey. Does anyone know how big they have to big and how many can be caught in one day?

thanks,
Drew

Rember its only a crime if you get caught. You should be able to go on the fish and game web page for your area and get fishing info for this. Would probly be best as regs change all the time.

Krusty:
Rember its only a crime if you get caught. You should be able to go on the fish and game web page for your area and get fishing info for this. Would probly be best as regs change all the time.

Thanks,
Drew

Drew go to njscuba.net This site will contain a wealth of information about diving in NJ. It has the most current regulations for NJ. I am also new to Bug hunting in Jersey. I got my first lobsters about a month ago they were tasty. Good Luck and let me know if I can be of any help.

Krusty:
Rember its only a crime if you get caught.

Uh, Krusty, so if I shoplift and I don't get caught then its not a crime? Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom