Question about the Scubapro rebate deal that's in the LDS right now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would talk to the LDS where he bought equipment and see if they will go to bat for you. I am a Scubapro dealer and I sure would in this situation. Its no money out of their pocket, and great customer service between the customer and you. They owe you that, IMO, for sending them the sale. I don't even see this as a stretch as the class was conducted by an independent "affiliated" with an authorized dealer. If you have any trouble, let us know. Other dealers like myself would be happy to voice displeasure if this rebate is not honored.

Thank you Scuba Cowboy, hopefully he'll have some information for my by Wednesday when the class meets again. I haven't gotten any emails or phone calls from him so I'm hoping that's good news.

BTW hoosier I'm at Wright State not OSU :D We don't have anything that resembles dealership status LOL!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
BTW hoosier I'm at Wright State not OSU :D We don't have anything that resembles dealership status LOL!
Ber :lilbunny:

Oops! I must be confused... Sorry...:huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom