Question for Force fins SD-1 tan delta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Royal Octopus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi to all force fins lovers.
I am interested to know the price for these amazing fins. If someone has bought SD-1 tan delta then please let me know about the price here or send me a PM.
Dear Bob , in case you will see my question helps me with your opinion. Best regards, Panos
from Royal octopus dive center
1F49098D-221B-467D-BF8B-263C8E7D78E9.jpeg

Attachments

• A22EA738-9D74-4A1A-8EF9-09102336CD43.jpeg
    A22EA738-9D74-4A1A-8EF9-09102336CD43.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 56
First, how did you end up with these super special SD-1s. ? Under the laced foot pocket is the data of the valid owner. If you're smart I would go diving with them. Great cave diving fins, Adjustable foot pockets, and they float. Have you used them? Sold over 600 pairs to special forces in France and US Coast Guard. Then stopped production due to the cost to produce. My assistant Robert Flores and I laced them all and more. I hour to lace one pair. Only made less than 5 pairs in Tan Delta material. All my records are in storage. To answer your question. Priceless. Best, Bob Evans
IMG_4802.gif

First, how did you end up with these super special SD-1s. ? Under the laced foot pocket is the data of the valid owner. If you're smart I would go diving with them. Great cave diving fins, Adjustable foot pockets, and they float. Have you used them? Sold over 600 pairs to special forces in France and US Coast Guard. Then stopped production due to the cost to produce. My assistant Robert Flores and I laced them all and more. I hour to lace one pair. Only made less than 5 pairs in Tan Delta material. All my records are in storage. To answer your question. Priceless. Best, Bob EvansView attachment 782253
Dear Bob , thank you for your fast answer. Really you make me very happy. Anyway when you taking these fins into your hand, directly understand the magic of the quality. I dove 2 times with them and are perfect for heavy equipment and tecnical diving and so other different diving styles but not for my style now. I am was military diver officer in Greek navy with some training and operations with US Navy divers and EODs. I have dove with every kind of fins even few times without fins at all. The best surprise in my dive life was when I tried first time my PRO. Until now the force fins PRO are the best fins for my diving style. I can change every part of my diving equipment except my force fins. I think will keep my SD-1 Tan Delta to put on the wall of my dive center close to my other collectibles. I hope also one day to find a FF PRO Tan Delta in any color. Dear Bod Evans never we talk each other in the past, so I need to give you my best congratulations for all your items because are really from another planet and for big minds like your. I will be happy to meet you and dive with you one day in Greece or in US. Who knows for the future.
My best regards
Panos
owner of Royal octopus dive center.

Dear Bob , thank you for your fast answer. Really you make me very happy. Anyway when you taking these fins into your hand, directly understand the magic of the quality. I dove 2 times with them and are perfect for heavy equipment and tecnical diving and so other different diving styles but not for my style now. I am was military diver officer in Greek navy with some training and operations with US Navy divers and EODs. I have dove with every kind of fins even few times without fins at all. The best surprise in my dive life was when I tried first time my PRO. Until now the force fins PRO are the best fins for my diving style. I can change every part of my diving equipment except my force fins. I think will keep my SD-1 Tan Delta to put on the wall of my dive center close to my other collectibles. I hope also one day to find a FF PRO Tan Delta in any color. Dear Bod Evans never we talk each other in the past, so I need to give you my best congratulations for all your items because are really from another planet and for big minds like your. I will be happy to meet you and dive with you one day in Greece or in US. Who knows for the future.
My best regards
Panos
Dear Panos, you are right about the SD-1. But I had certain customers who wanted a fin blade they could power in both directions. I think cave divers would like it since they move slowly and the fins are neutrally balanced in the water. We plan to come out with super-snapping polyurethane material. Have tested and you would go twice as fast. Susanne and I plan to be in Sweden/Switzerland in a few months. Always wanted to visit Greece. Maybe hang out with you and Zeus or Athena. Plus my our Company Homepage | AeroHance Pods is involved with drag-reducing for planing hulls and ships. I was born in Paris France and lived for years in Italy. My dream has always been to visit Greece. What culture and food. Plus the major players in Shipping live in Greece. Well,
a-trimtab.jpg-fw.jpg
tabs_planing_hull_6644.jpg
my new friend, you made my day. Those SD-1 are worth holding onto. I am selling other SD-1 at over $1000.00 I would bolt them to the wall. Love, Bob Evans and Susanne Chess.

Dear Panos, you are right about the SD-1. But I had certain customers who wanted a fin blade they could power in both directions. I think cave divers would like it since they move slowly and the fins are neutrally balanced in the water. We plan to come out with super-snapping polyurethane material. Have tested and you would go twice as fast. Susanne and I plan to be in Sweden/Switzerland in a few months. Always wanted to visit Greece. Maybe hang out with you and Zeus or Athena. Plus my our Company Homepage | AeroHance Pods is involved with drag-reducing for planing hulls and ships. I was born in Paris France and lived for years in Italy. My dream has always been to visit Greece. What culture and food. Plus the major players in Shipping live in Greece. Well,View attachment 782260View attachment 782261 my new friend, you made my day. Those SD-1 are worth holding onto. I am selling other SD-1 at over $1000.00 I would bolt them to the wall. Love, Bob Evans and Susanne Chess.

Hi again dear Bob. All Greeks Gods will be waiting for you to come. I am staying in Crete, the southern island of Greece with the best Greek food by far. Our house is open for you and we will be glad to host, you and Susanne. This is for any time you come and always you will find empty bedroom and nice people around you. Thank you for the very nice conversation and we will keep touch. I am wishing all the best for you both.
Panos.

Hi again dear Bob. All Greeks Gods will be waiting for you to come. I am staying in Crete, the southern island of Greece with the best Greek food by far. Our house is open for you and we will be glad to host, you and Susanne. This is for any time you come and always you will find empty bedroom and nice people around you. Thank you for the very nice conversation and we will keep touch. I am wishing all the best for you both.
Panos.
Panos, thank you, friend, Crete, the birthplace of Zeus and the Minoan Civilization. Crete might be a good spot for our Deep Water Desalination plant. CHESS+EVANS LLC – Tools & Technology for Sustainable Water Supply How is your water supply. ?
0060_EvansG.jpg

Panos, thank you, friend, Crete, the birthplace of Zeus and the Minoan Civilization. Crete might be a good spot for our Deep Water Desalination plant. CHESS+EVANS LLC – Tools & Technology for Sustainable Water Supply How is your water supply. ? View attachment 782345
Dear Bob, the quality of the fresh water here is very high, because the water comes from the mountains and the snow still up there until now. At the other hand many places need technology like yours. There are some people maybe interested for your products. Let me check and I will send you a PM in the next days. Thank you,Panos

My best regards
Panos
Hello Panos, my friend Michael Menduno known as M2 wondered if you Frog kick at all in Force Fins. We have had this debate for years. Thanks. Still, wondering how you got those SD-1 Force fins. ? Best, Bob

Hi dear Bob. For many years when I was in the Navy I was using frog kick style also with many different types of fins even long free dive fins. Afrer I fund force fins I continue to use some time frog kick with every model I dove. Never I had problem to kick frog with any force fins,just some model like SD1 are a bit stronger. I found my self to feel more comfortable with short size fins like FF pro for example. After I left the Navy, I start to enjoy diving with different ways and I stoped kick frog. It was for me like to change car
from the big heavy track into the fast roadster. No more heavy equipment for me, no drysuit anymore, not working with full of tools attached in my body. After all, like civilian diver now I am moving underwater sometimes very fast and sometimes very very slow even without to move my feet but only the blade from my ff pro. I love maneuvering and the completely perfect buoyancy control sometimes in high speed because I like it, but never with my customers. So the frog kick is not for me anymore, just maybe I am doing some few frog kick some time but is not often. About this amazing fins sd-1 it was present to me from an Australian special force team in one training we did together.

(I have few pairs of force fins but my dream is to buy the force fins pro Tan delta in all colors.)

Bob please give my best regards to your friend and thank you for talking about my self. Also I have some questions about your company but I will try to send you an email with them. I have something in my mind. Now I am a little busy with my dive center but I will be really happy to meet you in Greece during summertime, always there is free time for nice people and friends. All the best. Panos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom