Question for Force fins SD-1 tan delta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi dear Bob. For many years when I was in the Navy I was using frog kick style also with many different types of fins even long free dive fins. Afrer I fund force fins I continue to use some time frog kick with every model I dove. Never I had problem to kick frog with any force fins,just some model like SD1 are a bit stronger. I found my self to feel more comfortable with short size fins like FF pro for example. After I left the Navy, I start to enjoy diving with different ways and I stoped kick frog. It was for me like to change car
from the big heavy track into the fast roadster. No more heavy equipment for me, no drysuit anymore, not working with full of tools attached in my body. After all, like civilian diver now I am moving underwater sometimes very fast and sometimes very very slow even without to move my feet but only the blade from my ff pro. I love maneuvering and the completely perfect buoyancy control sometimes in high speed because I like it, but never with my customers. So the frog kick is not for me anymore, just maybe I am doing some few frog kick some time but is not often. About this amazing fins sd-1 it was present to me from an Australian special force team in one training we did together.

(I have few pairs of force fins but my dream is to buy the force fins pro Tan delta in all colors.)

Bob please give my best regards to your friend and thank you for talking about my self. Also I have some questions about your company but I will try to send you an email with them. I have something in my mind. Now I am a little busy with my dive center but I will be really happy to meet you in Greece during summertime, always there is free time for nice people and friends. All the best. Panos
Panos, Thank you. Look forward to the future. Love, Susanne and Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom