Question for Transpac users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scywin once bubbled...
It sounds like you have a bunch of stuff hanging loose.

I picked up the Home Depot special... $5 for ~12ft of black mini-bungee. Used it to secure my inflator and small dive light. Although one thing I do want a pocket for is for the flashlight... its not shaped real well to be bungeed.

It didn't list on Dive-rite's site, but how big approx are the Clipper pockets?

The Clipper pockets are about 4" tall, 3" wide and 1" deep. You should be able to find them from some of the online retailers. There is nothing special about them, so if you like the pockets from Zeagle or LiesurePro shown in your earlier post, just use those.

The weight pockets are about an inch larger in every direction except depth and are designed for quick release with a zipper on top and a velcro quick release on the bottom. The Clippers are just pockets with a velcro closure that can be used as a pocket when right side up or as a weight pocket by turning them upside down.

Personally, I got sick of all the DiveRite logos and removed them from all the pockets so I didn't look like so much of a swimming advertisement.

If you want the Clippers, I bought some as recently as last year so they should be available even if DiveRite stopped selling them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom