quickie from Cocos/Keeling Australia images added

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And a pair of racoon butterflyfish. I love his pose with the pooched out lips and bad hair day attitude :D

cocosraccoonpair1.jpg

alcina:
And a pair of racoon butterflyfish. I love his pose with the pooched out lips and bad hair day attitude :D

cocosraccoonpair1.jpg

Oooooh :14::14:

Too cute!

Wonderful shot Alcina, great composition and the contrast between the yellow fish and deep blue water is particularly striking.

One thing Cocos Keeling had was blue water so that was nice.

Here's a trio:
cocos3amigos1.jpg

The eel and the red fish (tomato rockcod) were under this ledge with some cleaner shrimp and the whole thing was protected by stinging hydroids...never let it be said I don't suffer for my art :wink: LOL

Actually, I don't think they even know she's there. You must be a very good diver aside from being an excellent photographer. I love how your shots are so unique.

Thanks again, Everyone! So glad you all liked them. It was a fairly frustrating trip for a variety of reasons but we had a good time!

Nope, not the Sigma 17-70...only the red whip/yellow fish and the twin leopard blennies were with that lens. Everything else with my trusty 60mm macro - it's all about getting close!

Back
Top Bottom