Raj Ampat Liveaboards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M/V Odyssea, brand new in December 2006 on my trip; itinerary to Lembeh, Halmahera and Raja Ampat. Good dive deck operations, excellent photo/video support facilities (i.e. set-up table on the dive deck, with a separate upstairs laptop download & charging station room); fantastic colorful Reefs and schooling Fish/Marine Life.

Unfortunately ..... Odyssea I capsized..... sooooo sad, it was such a value for money boat!!!!

Yes, Odyssea is out of commission. But, maybe not forever. There is a possibility it will, one day, ply the waters in Raja again. I sure hope so. My stay on her was very nice.

I am, personally, a fan of PHD. I have spent time on their boats and like the way they are run. Not every boat is owned by PH but simply must follow the way PH wants things done to be able to plug into the PH system.

Just to clarify I do not have a problem with PHD boats - all a generally run pretty good.

Just saying that boats/crew that are new to an area generally do ot know all the sites as well and are still feeling their way. If your going to Travel Raja (which is a very long journey and expensive for most) I wold want to make sure that they know the dives sites and area very well.

Anyone here have any experience with the Adventurer 2 in Raja Ampat. I am already booked with my family for December, and am curious to hear any experiences people have had?

Hi,

If you really want to book a specifc time, check directly with the liveaboard you are interested in. Some look fully booked due to groups, but may have a space or two available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom