Raja Ampat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everything I found shows at least $50 per dive and about $75 per night single occupancy. I would love to cut that in half if possible.
Adel

That's a stiff order in RA. Because of the high demand, limited number of boats and resorts, and the fact that it's "way out there" from almost anywhere, it doesn't come cheap. You're looking for dive prices more common in Philippines or Thailand.

Here's a boat we've been aboard before in N. Sulawesi, and we'll be aboard her again in RA in 2012. I highly recommmend this operation. No AC (cross ventilation since all cabins are on deck), no hot water (call it almost lukewarm), but spotless, well-maintained, excellent crew/guides, and a lot of fun.

Diving Indonesia with Wallacea Liveaboard : Togian Islands & Banggai - after Manado, Bunaken and Lembeh Strait

There are a few boats that are essentially "camping on the water," dorm-style bunks and shared heads/showers, but they're hard to find in a web search. I've run across them before, but haven't logged the websites. Good luck!

Same suggestion as mjh...do a search on Trip reports area for Raja Ampat....I have 3 reports posted there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom