Ranger panties?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, "Ranger Panties", if that's what you want to call them, are awesome for diving in. That's all I wear under my suit. They wear out eventually but feel like you have nothing on under your suit. Plus, they're easy to pee in at 90'bsl.

I've done both the traditional OD Green and the black PT versions Regiment and RTBs use. I like them more than diving with Underarmor boxer briefs or swim trunks-they're so thin that it doesn't matter if they bunch up when you put your wetsuit on, and they dry fast when you get out.

And you can get away with wearing them around a bit more than other options.

I haven't heard the term ranger panties in ages.
I actually saw them referred to as black silkies on training schedules in the uniform section.
be they black,green or blue they're readily available at MCSS and the PX/BX for 8 bucks. Been wearing them for 14 years diving with and without wetsuits, dry fast and they keep your junk from frightening the locals when you're out of the water.

black silkies or ninja suit is the common name for the silk olong underwear that is issued now . . .

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

I've removed 10 posts that were a hijack

I wear a speedo under my wetsuit. works well...

Thank you! pics of LB in his speedo/bikini were more than some of us could bear! :D

stay on topic, seems our "off topic" posts were not liked here . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom