Razor Configuration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, okay. Edd only uses his superhuman powers when saving someone lost or stuck in a cave.

Dave

I'll just add that I switched to bungees-under-clamp for the stages and having the stages regulator-down, per the discussion here, and I've been pretty happy with it so far.

I think, rather than start a new thread, I should continue here. I basically reworked my rig over the last week, moving the d-rings up to the clavicle, lowering the wing by 2" at both top and bottom, replacing the bungee with 1/4". I'm liking it so far.

I wonder if people have developed guidelines or heuristics for settling on sm bungee length, d-ring position, and so forth. Tank trim is hard!

Great thread!

Valve down? As in (from the floor up) Sand - water - Valve - regulator - body?

Valve down? As in (from the floor up) Sand - water - Valve - regulator - body?

Valve "points" down, as in silt - water - regulator - valve - body. See attached photo, though it shows a SM bottle not a stage.

Dave ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408762566.411680.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom