Reactor Watches?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As was I, not impressed enough to take them up on the offer to inflict equal abuse on a Reactor and MY Omega Seamaster as a "test" but impressed never the less!

Been wearing one for about a year now and love it. I even abandoned my waterbourne strap for the metal band with no trouble.

We've sold quite a few and have been very happy with customer satisfaction.

cerich:
As was I, not impressed enough to take them up on the offer to inflict equal abuse on a Reactor and MY Omega Seamaster as a "test" but impressed never the less!
That was actualy pretty funny too! His eyes were as big as saucers as he realized they wanted to drop both watches onto the concrete to see which one bounced the highest! Cerich was pretty protective of that Omega, while Jimmy was ready to put his words to the test and I was very impressed with that. Both Phil and I chuckled at the display! Bwahahahahaha!

Yes Phil uses that test quite often, the watch he wears has been "tested" many times. Most are like cerich and balk...no doubt Jimmy has a topshelf product. I have one on my Christmas list as well as one for my wife.

tstonedvr:
Yes Phil uses that test quite often, the watch he wears has been "tested" many times. Most are like cerich and balk...no doubt Jimmy has a topshelf product. I have one on my Christmas list as well as one for my wife.

my wife gave me the Omega, breaking it for a "test", that is not something I intend to explain...:D

cerich:
my wife gave me the Omega, breaking it for a "test", that is not something I intend to explain...:D

Yes that was a smart move on your part....."Happy Wife- Happy Life"

Wow, thanks so much for the wonderful words regarding Reactor watches. We are very proud of our product and we truly feel that we have accomplished our goal of making "The Best Performance Sport Watch...PERIOD!" , much more than that however is our commitment to customer satisfaction and retailer support. We guarantee our watches unconditionally for two years (the best guarantee in the watch industry) and we also guarantee 48 hour turn around in or repair facility in California (This is unheard of in the watch industry).
While we hope that your watch never has a problem, we understand that things happen. And if something does happen we want you to speak as well about us as a company as you do about our product.
Thanks again for all your great comments, and thanks to our fantastic retailers for all of your incredible support you are the foundation of our future.
Sincerely,
Trey Jefferies
National Territory Manager, Reactor Watch

tjrepresents:
Wow, thanks so much for the wonderful words regarding Reactor watches. We are very proud of our product and we truly feel that we have accomplished our goal of making "The Best Performance Sport Watch...PERIOD!" , much more than that however is our commitment to customer satisfaction and retailer support. We guarantee our watches unconditionally for two years (the best guarantee in the watch industry) and we also guarantee 48 hour turn around in or repair facility in California (This is unheard of in the watch industry).
While we hope that your watch never has a problem, we understand that things happen. And if something does happen we want you to speak as well about us as a company as you do about our product.
Thanks again for all your great comments, and thanks to our fantastic retailers for all of your incredible support you are the foundation of our future.
Sincerely,
Trey Jefferies
National Territory Manager, Reactor Watch

Thanks for joining us Trey!

How about you hang around and play?

Other than being a friend of mine and old co-worker Trey is also a NAUI Course Director, so please join me in getting him dragged into the Scubaboard life!

I'm gonna hang out and answer any questions, comments, or concerns anyone has regarding Reactor. And do my best to convert you from that Seamaster!!!
Trey

Back
Top Bottom