reasonable dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polysemous1:
Divergirl4u said:
"I did 15 dives??? that is like $26.66 per dive ... and you think it is not a good deal??? where do you dive cheaper? Good luck and I hope u have a great time ... as i did"

My point is that you claimed in your original post that shore dives were "free." If they were free then there was no cost for them and your total cost should be applied only to the boat dives. But you see, the "free" dives are contingent on purchasing boat dives, which hardly makes them free. Thus, assuming your $26/tank figure is correct, that still seems like a lot of money for a shore dive. It may well be the best price you find on the the island, that doesn't make it a great deal, only a lower price relative to other prices on the island.
There are place you can shore dive from .... eden rock is a great dive in goergetown and you only need to rent tanks of air for like $10 us ... I could spent all day playing on both of the sites here .... it was great fun ... and the turtle reef is the same just buy tanks for like $12us ... great place to spend another day ... large site
Spanish Bay is an all inclusive resort and there is a $45 coupon for all you can eat, dive and drink in a day floating around the island.
mermaid at sunset house, try there ....
Hepp's Wall & Hepp's Pipeline from shore if you get permission to use the ladder at Coconut Bay condos. Ditto for
Bonnie's Arch & Orange Canyon if you get permission at Bonnie's Arch condos or Dolphin Point condos.
It is a great island with many shore dives .....
You will have fun ... sting ray city can be done for $20 if you only snorkle it $60 for divers ...... but a total must do. And if you get the chance to do some advanced diving .... omg the north wall ... I hope this will help you and you have a great time.
KP

PS ... it was all the free tanks of air I could dive (including night dives) ... so I did 3 or 4 dives a day and did not pay the $10 or $12 per tank ... sorry my deffinition of free must have miss lead you :)

call Danny at Off The Wall Divers 345-916-0303

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom