Recommended Bohol Resorts and Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd definitely recommend the Hugyfot housing, feels great and the Hugycheck system means the chance of a flood is much lower than any other system - Sadly my old 'back-up' point and shoot flooded the first dive that I used it after buying the Hugyfot casing for the dSLR :( The vacuum check on the housing before diving gives you much more confidence!

Karl[/QUOTE]

I don't think you need tips, you have great pics.

oh btw heres a sample of what you see in bohol:

great video, which dive site?

Excellent info guys. Thank you. I am heading to Bohol in October with family and staying at Isis bungalows. I will do one day of diving (family either too young or too scared to dive yet). What do you suggest? People in Hong Kong have already mentioned the Barracuda school! Sounds Great! What is the best way to get to Alona from Cebu?

Hi Great wolf. In Australia, the poem is: it doesn't pay to wrestle a pig, no matter which company employs it. In the end you both get covered in **** and only the pig enjoys it! Thanks for the tip for bohol Divers!
Kerry

Balicasag is it. Panglao not that exciting except good choices for food--don't stay on Balicasag too pricey. Usually they take you out with a couple tanks to Balicasag. Beach hut at Alona Tropical only 1,300pesos (not AC concrete rooms) on Alona Beach if you can pass on AC is great.

Excellent info guys. Thank you. I am heading to Bohol in October with family and staying at Isis bungalows. I will do one day of diving (family either too young or too scared to dive yet). What do you suggest? People in Hong Kong have already mentioned the Barracuda school! Sounds Great! What is the best way to get to Alona from Cebu?
take the ferry, Ocean jet and disembark in Tagbilaran (1 and 1/2 hour trip). From there it is a 40 minute drive to Alona Beach/Isis.

Just returned from a 10 day trip to Alona Beach. Stayed at the "Lost Horizon Resort" and dove with Bohol Divers club. we were a group of 6 divers & I can't say enough about the dive operation at Bohol diver's. The DM's Jesie or Alan were fantastic. They dove when we wanted to and took care of us superbly. The diving was good (vis could have been better- but that comes with the time of year). We saw the big swirling schools of Barracuda & Jack fish. Many turtles & small sea life. Will not hesitate to go back!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom