Red Sea Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o_wutang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Red Sea in September, does the cabin need AC? Seeing the Aggressor does not have AC in the cabin. Bearable?

would you visit arizona in september and stay someplace without a/c? while I am sure there probably are a few nutters who can take it, I would say having a/c is pretty much required to be tolerable

It definitely would not be bearable. I've been to Egypt in December and in May and still used my cabin AC both times. I honestly wouldn't book a liveaboard without AC in the cabin. There are TONS of liveaboards in the Red Sea that have AC in the cabins I'm hard pressed to see why you would intentionally choose one that doesn't have it.

Red Sea in September, does the cabin need AC? Seeing the Aggressor does not have AC in the cabin. Bearable?
I'd say AC in September is still very much a necessity in the Red Sea. I'm very surprised to hear that the Aggressor boat doesn't have AC in every cabin.

A/C totally required in September in the Red Sea - that is high summer still there. Cabin without A/C = sauna.

Aggressors III and IV appear to be the fleet members is the Red Sea, and both advertise air conditioned cabins …

I'm wondering why the OP even started this thread. He clearly hasn't looked at the web sites describing either of the boats.

Sometimes there are misprints on the two big liveaboard sites. They will say no when it says AC in the cabin description. This is very often wrong.

Always double check with the actual companies website.

Back
Top Bottom