Reef repair work??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divermatt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone have any contact information regarding the reef repair work going on? I'd love to take part, but I don't know who to call. By take part, I mean get down there, put on my rig, and get down to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

Contact Martin at Dive with Martin (www.divewithmartin.com) He is the one who donated all of his boats, gas & tanks and personally PAID the salary of numerous unemplyed divemasters & instructors that did the reef clean up a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea of what else he has plans (he is a very good & giving soul) but if he doesn't have immediate plans, he can probably put you in touch with someone.
Our hats are off to you Martin!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for wanting to help, thank you for wanting to come to Coz - it really is ok once you get there!!!!!!!!

Photocoz:
Contact Martin at Dive with Martin (www.divewithmartin.com) He is the one who donated all of his boats, gas & tanks and personally PAID the salary of numerous unemplyed divemasters & instructors that did the reef clean up a couple of weeks ago....
From a post today on Carberry's Cozumel Chronicles.
Martin sponsored another clean up on Saturday the 3rd. Every Divemaster who participated was given a turkey for their family. Yeah…that’s right…a turkey! ... it was another great experience, and I’m very fortunate to have been allowed to participate.​
Hopefully John will post some photos of this event like he did of the previous cleanup.

Willie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom