Refresher Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4eyes

New
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm going to be doing some diving in Mexico over christmas but i only have a short window of opportunity to do so. I'll be diving with a friend who will have recently finished her advanced open water course. I also have my advanced license, but i haven't had the chance to dive in a number of years and as such i'd like to take a refresher course here in toronto or surrounding area accessible by transit. I probably won't get the chance to do it until september so i'm wondering if its possible to take such a class in a pool (so its warm).

Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

I think you have a couple of choices but they are not really all that accessible by transit. Aquarius is probably OK to get to by bus, but I believe they use the Etobicoke pool, which might be hard to get to but its possible. Scuba2000 is up at Highway 7 and Leslie and has a pool on-site but again getting up there by bus is not the best.

Give Water Sports Scuba 416-488-1000 a call. They are located a few blocks south of the Eglinton/Yonge subway. They use pools within 10 minute radius from the school and they do refreshers.

Cheers.

-J.-

Another choice is to do your refresher in Mexico...plenty of divemasters and instructors there to handle your needs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom