reg servicing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaJay:
If you ever run into anything additional that you think would benefit someone looking to do their own regs, then please send me the info so that I can post it.

Thanks. :D

Does anyone know where to find the Oceanic manuals on-line?

Wayne

fly:
...asking a DIY question on a DIY forum is hardly reason to be considered a troll.
Agreed. Some people need a cup of coffee this morning.

SeaJay's got some great stuff on his website. I was just checking it out this morning for info on SC wrecks.

Wayne A:
Does anyone know where to find the Oceanic manuals on-line?

Wayne

Let me know if you find them. I've been looking for them too.

Mempilot: You coming to SC? Where ya gonna be diving? Whatcha lookin' for? :D

SeaJay:
If you ever run into anything additional that you think would benefit someone looking to do their own regs, then please send me the info so that I can post it.

Thanks. :D

The Peter Built book?

Heh... Yeah, that'd be sweet to have an online version of that.

I've got a couple of links on the site to places that sell the book... But I don't have an online copy.

SeaJay:
Let me know if you find them. I've been looking for them too.

Mempilot: You coming to SC? Where ya gonna be diving? Whatcha lookin' for? :D
I'm thinking about coming up that way late in the spring or early summer. I haven't done any Carolina wrecks yet, so I'm just starting the research. If you're up for showing me around some wrecks, I'd like to dive with you.

Eric

SeaJay:
Heh... Yeah, that'd be sweet to have an online version of that.

I've got a couple of links on the site to places that sell the book... But I don't have an online copy.

Sorry, didn't see you have it listed under Scubatools.com .

evad:
Sorry, didn't see you have it listed under Scubatools.com .

Is the book you're referring to the Vance Harlow book? (That seems to be the popular resource.) Or are you referring to a book that Scubatools has specifically that's their own?

mempilot:
I'm thinking about coming up that way late in the spring or early summer. I haven't done any Carolina wrecks yet, so I'm just starting the research. If you're up for showing me around some wrecks, I'd like to dive with you.

Eric

Heck yeah, I'd love to show you around! I'd love to dive with you... :D There is soooo much to see!

In about a month and a half I'll have my boat in the water... It's just a 19' runabout, but it'll be plenty to bring a few divers out to some of these sites, weather permitting. If we want "more boat" for further offshore or for rougher weather, it's not impossible to find charters... But they're typically a bit pricey. However we do it, we'll have a blast for sure.

What's your training like? What have you done before?

Great collection of manuals. I was impressed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom