Regulator Geeks 4: The Atomic TFX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those in Australia, the start time is 12:30pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) Wednesday 4 Oct for Sydney/Melbourne and 11:30am for Brisbane (who don't want their curtains faded due to Daylight Saving...)
Looking forward to it!

@rsingler

Are these presentations recorded and posted somewhere for us who will be sound asleep when you are having these presentations please?

View attachment 803069
This will announce the next in our little series of evening discussions about regulator minutia.
Tuesday, October 3, 2023 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm Pacific Daylight Time (9:30 to 11:30pm Eastern).

Or open up Zoom and enter Meeting ID 874 8458 5294 and Passcode 6054

We'll talk endlessly about center balanced second stages, starting with the venerable Scubapro Pilot and finishing with the last regulator you'll ever need to buy: the Atomic TFX. You know the drill by now. We'll probably run overtime. And when you give up because it's getting too late? I'll post the link here later to a YouTube recording.

Cheers!

I did my best to join the fun, but Zoom did not let me in. I hope someone will record it and post it. Thanks
It hasn't started yet. Rob said he was opening the meeting connection around 9:15 eastern (15 minutes from this post).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom