Regulator record - anyone beat this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bluewatertoy:
Continuing on with the PADI bashing as usual. Why is it here on SB that every time someone starts a thread about a bad diver, or a diver complains about an issue they had it is ALWAYS the fault of PADI. Get over it people and start being responsible for yourselves. If you suck at diving, take up crocheting or a sport where you can't feasibly die at any given time. That is the chance we all take when we jump in the water. You can't always blame lifes issues on someone or something else.
End of rant thanks:popcorn:
Kelly

Be very careful advocating crocheting! Without proper training under the supervision of a qualified instructor, who knows what inadvertent dangers lurk. Accidental puncture wounds, entanglement, afghans, or god forbid, the guaranteed ghastly pot holders. Wait a minute..., that would be someone elses fault also. Shucks, it's not MY fault!
:D

tridacna:
Yeah you you're right. I think that it should be mandatory to dive triples with 6 regs. Maybe even carry a compressor on your back just in case you see a giant squid or bigfoot down there. Forget a pony. Take a thoroughbred too. Hey you never know.... :hm:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I LOVE THE SCUBABOARD!!!

Hmmm diver training is sooo OVER RATED!!! Hey DIBBS on the gear from these yo yo's after they do a CESA or better yet a skyrocketing ESA! I could use some spare tanks and some new regs!

*SMOOCHES EVERYBODY*
Carolyn:sharks:

jd950:
. . . Too bad they weren't gay or black or Mexican or had some physical disability or spoke with a foreign accent, that would have been hilarious.. .

Sorry to come into this one late, but Tridacna has a foreign accent.. . so he would not make fun of someone who has one! (unless its a whiney one) .:crafty:

I'm a diver who's 6'0" and 250 and I guess I take a little bit of umbrage at the connotation that just cuz they were "fat" they were incompetent divers... There are fat divers and there are incompetent divers.... Sometimes A is a subset of B, but not necessarily.. I do recall diving in tropical destinations and seeing a lot of rail-thin divers act like morons at 70' down and not even glance at their SPG once since the DM didn't ask them for PSI, or watch them go into some rock formation overhead environments buddyless...

I don't mind being thought of as the "fat guy on the dive", and maybe I'm not so great with a huge surface swim... But I'm not necessarily incompetent either.... I seem to be in the minority, when I dive, of people who thinks you should stay near your buddy and plan your dive and dive your plan..

Oh yeah. those folks I saw powering their way during ascent must be better divers than me cuz they were skinny beautiful people..

Sigh....

scubamax:
Sorry to come into this one late, but Tridacna has a foreign accent.. . so he would not make fun of someone who has one! (unless its a whiney one) .:crafty:

It's YOU guys with the foreign accents! I keep trying to remind people of that. You changed the way that English is spoken. Damn hard trying to communicate down below with different accents!

mobster75:
I'm a diver who's 6'0" and 250 and I guess I take a little bit of umbrage at the connotation that just cuz they were "fat" they were incompetent divers... There are fat divers and there are incompetent divers....

Sigh....

Sheesh...I said: "Three of us and a very overweight couple." I did not say " Three of us and a very overweight incompetent couple". Their incompetence was demonstrated immediately thereafter. It was also a sunny day. I should have mentioned that. Had about as much relevance as my opening statement. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom