Relief Band

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WWWWAAAHHHHH!!

When did they post that? I ran a search on ebay when I first started looking....:(...

pretty much did an ebay search and then a google search and then passed the info on to the person that bought it for me as a gift. Don't know where he wound up buying it.

It arrived today, but I won't get a chance to try it until the 25th or so...

I found my relief band at SFO airport while waiting to fly to Roatan. It was laying there on the floor under a seat in the waiting area. I picked it up and opened it, and it appeared to be brand new. looked like a watch but you wear it under your wrist, not above like a watch. It sends little shocks into your wrist. Adjustable settings. Are we talking about the same thing here? or just those pressure things you put on your wrist? Anyway you won't see me leaving home without it. I have loaned it on numerous dive trips where some poor person is way green, and they always seem to improve a bit even if they don't admit it.

Yup, that's the one!

In fact I took it with me on our trip to Kauai. We didn't go diving but we did fly on a Bi-plane. I wore it just in case and I'm glad I did. I wasn't totally good with it, but who knows what it would have been like with out it.

Does it relly feel intense on setting 3 to you? It was so intense that I didn't want to move my arm.

This week on the boat there was a poor bubble watcher on her honeymoon and she was sooooo sick. I let her use my relief band and you could almost see how her color came back (from green to tan) and she lost the tension in her face. I would say it helps (haven't used it on the boat myself yet...too chicken to not take my pills and then being sick because the band doesn't work for me...go figure).

I’ve carried one in my plane and on my boat for years and so far (knock on wood) it’s worked to some degree for everyone who needed it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom