Replacement mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doby45

Do I have something in my teeth?
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Need to know what is the best way to get a replacement mouthpiece for my Zeagle Tech Express inflator. I noticed after my last dive to Panama City that the little rubber piece that goes on the manual inflator opening is gone. I used the Googles and did not find the replacement part. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Scubatoys can definitely see about getting that part for you. Call them at (877) 728-2243.

Well, just so Zeagle knows. I spoke with Rick at ScubaToys and it had to have been the best experience in customer service that I have dealt with in a long time. First, I never purchased anything from ScubaToys in my life and they owe/owed me absolutely nothing. Rick was extremely pleasant to speak with and located a part for me that did not even have a "part number", he offered to ship me the parts at the cost of a simple shipping envelope. You do notice I said parts, right. I told Rick that my Tech Express had only been dove about 10-12 times and I was concerned that I may lose the mouthpiece again and if possible I would like to go ahead and get two so I would have a spare. The cost of the shipping was not even worth him running my credit card as ScubaToys would have lost money so I had to demand to pay him some money for the parts. Amazing service and a great ambassador for Zeagle. Thanks ScubaToys!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom